Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with staging equipment & materials for jobs.
- Assist with tracking equipment and parts.
- Assist with distribution of drawings, plans and job documents.
- Assist with professional AV installations (cable pulls, rack builds, etc).
- Assist with development and assembly of close out documents (as-builts, operating manuals, warranty statements, etc).
- Loading / Unloading of Equipment at job sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience with the installation of Audio Visual Systems or similar low voltage systems.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to safely use hand/power tools.
- Basic understanding of construction practices.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Valid CA Drivers License.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to success.
- Experience with soldering connectors and wires.
- AV rack building, cable termination, labeling, and cable management.
- Technical skills for troubleshooting Audio Visual Systems.
- Basic understanding of AV control and automation systems.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to read and understand cabling pull schedules, floor plans, ceiling plans, and signal flow drawings.
Email Resumes To: firstname.lastname@example.org