The DDS 5900 Digital Discussion System enables meeting participants to hear each other clearly, across the room or across the country. A choice of portable or permanently-installed discussion units combine the microphone, loudspeaker, interpretation audio, and user controls in an integrated system.
The DDS 5900 Digital Discussion System is an all-in-one sound system that gives every participant their own microphone and loudspeaker, for clear sound in any size room. It easily connects to your videoconferencing system or recording equipment, and even allows for simultaneous translation when multi-lingual meetings take place.
The DDS 5900 combines the microphone, loudspeaker, interpretation audio, and user controls in an integrated system. Now with a choice of both permanently-installed flush-mount and portable discussion units, the DDS 5900 is equally at home in historic buildings and contemporary meeting spaces. It’s the ideal all-in-one audio solution for:
- Corporate meeting rooms
- City councils and regional government bodies
- Educational institutions
- Non-profit organizations
- Fully digital audio transmission
- Expandable up to 250 discussion units (with additional equipment)
- 2 language interpretation channels
- Analog audio inputs and outputs for connection to videoconferencing system or external audio equipment
- Support for 4 microphone operation modes: Automatic, First-In/First-Out, Manual and VOX (Voice activation)
- Components ‘daisy-chain’ together with shielded CAT 5e cabling
- Control the system with tablet or PC through web browser interface or with a third-party room control system